Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BONITA BONITA is offline

Default Print job

Thanks!!
--
Bonita

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

I suspect you would need to create you outpot on one sheet or multiple sheets
and then print. I don't think you can "stream" your output to the printer
using Excel's built in print capabilities.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bonita" wrote:

I have an excel file and macro that fills in a form for each employee.
The forms fills in the individual's data and the form prints. The macro
selects the next employee fills in the form and prints. This continues until
the last employee is printed. Is there a way to print as one print job
instead of multiple print jobs?
Thanks.
--
Bonita