Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Help with saving an file to an FTP site

I was able to use ftp to log into website. Used annoymous account FTP with
Password FTP (I'm an old unix programmer). ther is no directory SiteManager
at the site unless I didn't have permission to see the directory.

try on windows going to start button and select RUN.
1) Then type ftp.
2) type Open
3) after To: type ftp.txdot.gov
4) after user: type the user account (I entered ftp)
5) enter password (I entered ftp)
6) type dir. See if SiteManagger directory exists.

"Stewart" wrote:

Can anyone help with the following? I'm trying to save an excel file to a
private ftp site and the following code is failing to save.

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"