Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Function weirdness - #VALUE, then #NAME, then working fine??

Hi, Barb.

On May 22, 1:13 pm, Barb Reinhardt
wrote:
Are you using a User Defined function? If so, they don't update unless a
value entered into them changes.

I've got three spreadsheets with this same function. All of them have
worked fine for weeks. Sometimes the values don't change, so a
Calculate doesn't show me a new result - and I wouldn't expect it to.
It's just the one workbook that went waywire for a little bit. It's
working fine today.

Oh well - I'll just blame it on IT and the patches they push.

Ed