Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Copy Sheet Object Module

Depending if you mean manually:
The standard module you can export, then import into each of the WBs
The sheet needs to be copied to each of the WBs, as it cannot "live" outside
of a WB, if you need the WS data. If you only need the code, you can export
it and it will become a class module, which you can then import.
The destination WBs will need to be open to import.

If you mean by code:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

NickHK

"Filo" wrote in message
Hello,
I have both a sheet object module and a standard module that I need to

copy
to all workbooks in a folder. What would be the code to help me accomplish
that? Any help/suggestion wold be appreciated. Thank you.

Filo