Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] valglad@gmail.com is offline

Default Protected Sheet Pivot Refresh

Hi,

I have about 15 pivot tables in a large spreadsheet. I need to refresh
them all except for one pivot whose data is located in a remote
shpreadsheet. So I put this particular pivot in a separate sheet and
protected it - so when I hit the button "refresh all" on my toolbar (I
placed one there for cases like this) it works fine except that Excel
displays message "Cannot edit Pivot Table on protected sheet". How do
I suppress this message since there is no before refresh pivot table
event?

Can I solve this problem differently - refreshing all pivots except
for one?

Thank-you.

VG