Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
br549 br549 is offline

Default ref or tutorial for user forms, listboxes

I have taught myself some basic VBA with a few books I have and searching
forums like this. I have an application that is perfect for getting data from
the user via a list box, but I have not been able to find a decent, fairly
simple example of how to do this. Can anyone recommend a book, other website,
some place inside Excel help, anything? I've searched for hours and am
confused after not finding any good simple examples that I've been able to
make work.