Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Setting up hashtable class module - tools procedure attributes dialog

The "modify procedure" menu item is in VB6 not in VBA. To make a property
the default, you need to export the module to a text file, edit some
Attributes (these are similar to compiler directives and will not appear in
the VBA editor), and the import the text file. Complete details are at

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DefaultProperty.htm

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Denis" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hash tables are eminently useful structures and I found one for VBA
(http://www.devx.com/vb2themax/Tip/19307) that I'm trying to use. I
have it mostly working but not quite completely. The instructions
say:

NOTE: must make Item the default member, using the Tools | Procedure
Attributes dialog

I haven't done this because I don't have a Tools | Procedure
Attributes dialog. I suspect this is the missing piece in the puzzle
that keeps this class from working completely.

Anyone know how I get to Tools | Procedure Attributes dialog for Excel
2003?

Alternatively if someone knows another hashtable module I would be
willing to try it as well.

Denis