Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jac Jac is offline

Default How to protect recorded macro(s) from being edited by other????

hi,

I would like to protect those created macros in my MS Excel file so that
other can't modify them as described below:-

when one goes to Tools Macro Macros.....; after he selected a particular
macro, once he clicked on the Edit button, a dialog box will pop-up to ask
for password. Only those who could enter a valid passward would be allowed to
go to the Visual Basic Editor to do the modification.

Can the macros being protected in such a way mentioned above???
Anyone out there has any ideal how to do it???
Please advise......................

Thanking in advance.