Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Multiple Edit Replaces

Edit - replace going through you list of replacements. Insure your
replacements are made so the string being replaced remains unique.

You can get the replace code using the macro recorder.
Tom Ogilvy

"snax500" wrote:

In Excel2000, I need to write a macro that will edit replace many
strings. We changed our account string and I need to replace at least
100 different strings. For example, 2010 becomes 4010, 3526 becomes
5513. I have about 100 of these changes that I want to put into a
macro so that when I run it in any workbook it makes all of these
changes Do I just keep using Edit-Replace or do I use Case . What is
the best way of doing this?

Thanks