Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SLP SLP is offline

Default replace based on look up table

Hi. I have a payroll workbook. Each row has a Cost Center and a Fiscal Year.
The Fiscal Year for each Cost Center changes based on the calendar month. I
have been hard coding the changes in the Fiscal Years but my boss wants a
solution that doesn't require hard coding. He suggested having a look up
table that gets revised when necessary and have some code that used that to
replace the Cost Center Fiscal Year combos in the payroll workbook. I don't
have any idea how to start. Help/suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.