Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TheGodfather[_2_] TheGodfather[_2_] is offline

Default Please help, its urgent !!

i have written a vba code that will go to excel cells and enter values
inther, now in the user form, i want a code that if assigned to a
combobox will give me the list of values i have in the sheet and with
an "OK" button i want the value chosen, to go to a text box and be
ready to be edited or deleted, if edited i want it to be placed again
where it was before editting if deleted it shall be lost would you
please me what vba am i supposed to write and how to assign them??