Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] alishehzad@gmail.com is offline

Default Problem using Autofilter

Hi Everyone,

I have come across a strange problem while using the Autofilter in
Excel Macros.

I have to Filter my data based on two columns. In One column i need to
place the filter with Entries equallying #N/A. And in the second one
Entries NOT Equal to Zero.

THE PROBLEM is that whenever i apply the filter .... the LAST Entry of
the list Does NOT get filtered.

I have tried to use different approaches like
-------------------- Code -------------------------------
Range("B1").Select
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=ActiveCell.Column, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Range("J1").Select
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=ActiveCell.Column, Criteria1:="<0",
Operator:=xlAnd

or

----------------------- Code -----------------------------
Rows(1).AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=10, Criteria1:="<0", Operator:=xlAnd
and even
----------------------- Code -----------------------------
Cells.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/A"
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=10, Criteria1:="<0", Operator:=xlAnd

But in all cases the last Row doesnt get filtered. Ive tried to change
the number of rows by deleting some entries ( I thought perhaps filter
has a limit) But what ever the number of rows, the last row doesnt get
filtered.

Am I making some stupid mistake ? or is there some problem with my
Excel ???

Kindly HELP !