Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roman via OfficeKB.com Roman via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Copydown

That's perfect!! thanks! one more question. When i use this:

Reponse = InputBox("Please enter Expiration Date")
Range("D1", Range("D1").End(xlDown)) = Response

Nothing happens...

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Roman

This example will filldown A1 till the last row with data in B

Sub test()
Dim LastRow As Long
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
LastRow = .Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
.Range("A1").AutoFill Destination:=.Range("A1:A" & LastRow) _
, Type:=xlFillDefault
End With
End Sub

I'm trying to write a small macro just to automate an uploading process. Now
I'm not sure of the command to use but I want it to autofill down but only to

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
now in A it's going to be 2 but in B&C there could be 29 rows or maybe 100
rows. i need it to autofill A down to where ever B&C stop. Thoughts?