Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Debug Messge

Posting same question multiple times does not help anything - keep questions,
more information in 1st one of 3 of these I found here -
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

" wrote:

I have following the instructions on creating my pop-up calendars, but
I'm sharing the workbook and some users are having trouble with the
code. When they open the document and try to click on any cell, the
code window opens and gives them a debug error. This is only
happening with 4 out of 10 users. What's going on?

Thank you for your help!