Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AKphidelt AKphidelt is offline

Default Find the cell that is the option button is on it

I don't think that is possible, because the option buttons are shapes and
don't really have locations in cells, although I maybe wrong. My best guess
is that you would create a helper column or worksheet that you link the
option buttons to, and next to them you can also put their location, etc.

"SupperDuck" wrote:

Hello,

For example I have 400 option buttons, so i want to find on which cell they
are.

I mean, if option button is on cell (2,2) I want to know this.

Is it possible?

Regards,