Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Check date

Rick,
Well, if you hang around here for a while, I'm sure others will appreciate
your contributions also.

As for some of the best (worst ?), here's a few:
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...ugly-formulas/

NickHK

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
Maybe all these years of one-liners in VB you have missed your true
calling
of Excel worksheet formulae. <g

LOL... Yes, Excel worksheet formulas DO seem to cater to that, don't they?

By the way, I don't think the majority of those in this newsgroup will
understand our exchange here. Besides, I'd have to guess the real kings of
one-liners probably reside here in the Excel newsgroups.

Rick