Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Unpleasant VBA Agility

The code writing tecnique can also eliminate a lot of the flutter and
flicker. The more you eliminate the select and activate methods, the less
you see the sheets jumping on the screen. I don't know if it can be
completely eliminated, but it can be greatly reduced.

"Varne" wrote:

Hi Chip

Thanks

If you click for action or report in an accounting package it comes to your
screen with just one change. However underneath the dbms must be gathering
data or consolidating data from many tables. You do not see it.

Now VBA does it in front of you running to and from pages, fields and cells.
Cannot this be hidden?

Varne M

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Just what does "agile" mean in the context of VBA?

"Varne" wrote in message
Hi

My VBA applications are too agile. I am trying to sell a few VBA
applications on accounting but am afraid the said problem will be a
negative
factor. Cannot VBA made to perform below the surface with an inbuilt macro
screening it?

Varne M