Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dwaine Horton[_3_] Dwaine Horton[_3_] is offline

Default Display only rows with data selected from a listbox

Let's say I have a list of 100 districts that cover different areas across
the US. I have a list of territory managers that manage several districts.
I have a report that contains 10 columns of data with the district being in
column A. I want to create a list box with all the districts in the listbox
and then allow the territory manager to select the district he/she manages
and then have the spreadsheet only display the districts they selected from
the listbox.

Any ideas on how this can be done?

Thanks

Dwaine Horton