Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Riddler Riddler is offline

Default How to display a picture when a cell value changes

I am wanting to setup a spreadsheet to work something like a
database. I want a name to be selected from a list (I can make the
list many ways, not a problem) and then that persons picture appears
on the spreadsheet. How can I go about setting something like this up?
I was trying to insert pictures onto the spreadsheet and then hide/
show them but could not.

Any thoughts on how to do this or another way? I do not want to use a
database program and would like to keep it to the spreadsheet with
some VBA as needed.

Thanks
SCott