Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Birley Dave Birley is offline

Default Find Row from MAX expression

My objective is to select the row containing the highest value in a
particular column, copy the whole row and paste it in a different WS. I am
using this to find the MAX:

For i = 0 To varCount
varMaxSalary = Max(rngCell(1 + i, 29).Value, rngCell(2 + i,
29).Value)
Next i

...where varCount was earlier determined in a For Loop (SSNs), and rngCell is
selected in the outer For Loop..

What I think I want to do is add a line into this For Loop (or its
replacement) that defines varMaxSalaryRow. Problem is that varMaxSalary is a
Variant, not a Range, so I can't reference the Row from it as it is currently
defined.

Aaaaaargh!

Help, please?
--