Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steven Cheng[MSFT] Steven Cheng[MSFT] is offline

Default adding custom verb to OLE object that changes its appearance

Hi przemekd,

Regarding on this issue, I saw that you've originally discussed with
Charles in a former thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...se_thread/thre
ad/c1b626ea657fd2fc/5fbd115f19679ccd

actually, Charles has done some local research and repro the behavior.
We've discussed on this together and it is likely a bug of the excel
program, that's why we recommend you post the issue in some excel specific
non-developing newsgroups:

microsoft.public.excel
microsoft.public.excel.123quattro
microsoft.public.excel.charting
microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs
microsoft.public.excel.datamap
microsoft.public.excel.interopoledde
microsoft.public.excel.links
microsoft.public.excel.macintosh
microsoft.public.excel.misc
microsoft.public.excel.newusers
microsoft.public.excel.printing
microsoft.public.excel.querydao
microsoft.public.excel.setup
microsoft.public.excel.templates
microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions

In addition, since the problem also related to a sdk sample, I think it
would be better to contact CSS for direcctly support as some further
communication channel with product team would be available.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscripti...t/default.aspx

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead