Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Denis[_4_] Denis[_4_] is offline

Default Accessing Public variable in different modules

Well, the ThisWorkbook is what I really wanted but I didn't know about
it. It is obviously a much cleaner solution. Hopefully, I'll never
have to revisit the Public access again. It is interesting that when
I switched the Public declaration to the other module everything
worked. I had assumed that it would fail someplace else but it
didn't.

I've had this .xls around for a while but had to upgrade it from an
XLS95 project where I used to be able to use a DoMacroOptions to add
menu items under Tools. That no longer works but I just happened to
find a snippet of code you posted in Dec 2005 that works just fine for
adding menu items. So thanks for that help too!

Denis