Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default IF statement --- repost

PCLIVE:

No, the OP didn't say that he/she used Conditional Formatting...

In article ,
"PCLIVE" wrote:

This was the reply to your previous post.

First we need to know what the Conditional Formatting is that determines the
cell to be green. You should be able to use the same formula.
__------------------

Basically, your if statement will be something like this:

=IF(A10,1,0)

But we still need to know how the conditional formatting is set up before an
accurate formula can be written.

Regards,
Paul

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, ALL:

Not sure why my previous post didn't show up. This is a repost.

Basically, if I shade a cell with color green (cell format\pattern), I
want to return a pure number of 1. Otherwise, return a value of 0. How
to achieve this by using a if statement?

Thanks,

Jorge