Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Louise Louise is offline

Default Use Worksheet Name in a Formula

Ok - I have taken a look, but i'm still not sure how I use this within my
current formula?

Can you advise where I can position this function within this formula to
replace the UK with the contents of cell A1?

='C:\Files\[Results.xls]UK'!$R$30

Thanks!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Look in HELP for the INDIRECT() function

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel