Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Deleting A Selected Macro from within a Module

Hi D,

See Chip Pearson at:

Deleting A Procedure From A Module

---
Regards,
Norman

"DS" wrote in message
Good morning all, hoping someone can assist with the following:

I'm effectively looking for a method to delete individual subs from within
module.

3 subs, A, B & C in a single module.

Sub A is run, which in turn calls EITHER sub B or C based on user-defined
parameters.

I require a method to instruct Sub B to delete Sub C when run, and vice
versa. As Sub C is not required if Sub B is run etc.

I have tried adapting the technique for deleting a module, replacing the
module name with the sub name, but, as that doesn't work, I'm somewhat at
loss!

Because of variables being passed Sub B - Sub A or Sub C - Sub A, I need
to keep them in the same module, so simply splitting them into separate
modules and deleting those modules isn't really an option.

Many thanks in advance,
DS