Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Complex Function in Excel 2007 VBA

How about:

Replace all complex() in your project with complexNew() with the Find and
replace facility.
Then make a function like this:

Function complexNew()

complexNew = Application.WorksheetFunction.Complex()

End Function

RBS

"Adam" wrote in message
I have a macro that I have used previously in Excel 2003. In that macro, I
use the function complex(). When I go to run the macro in Excel 2007, it
gives me an error and wants worksheetfunction.complex() instead of just
complex(). Is there a way to fix this? I don't want to have to have to
go
through all my macros and change the function name. It is also doing the
same thing for improduct() or any other complex funtions. Thanks.