Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default selective macro security

The issue that you have is the cart before the horse. You are trying to run a
macro that will tell the system whether it is allowed to run macros... go
with Gord's solution.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Montana" wrote:

Thanks for your input. But I put this in by right clicking on the worksheet
tab & pasting it, then saving & closing the program & it still comes up just
the same when I restart. I must not be doing something right. What do you
think?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Sub sec()
Application.SendKeys ("%tms")
Application.SendKeys ("%l")
Application.SendKeys "{ENTER}"
DoEvents
End Sub

will set the security level to low. It works by playing against the
standard menu bar:

Tools Macros Security
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200722