Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Replace(ActiveCell.Formula, "Round(","") not working as expected

2003

ActiveCell.Formula is =ROUND('1106'!C160,0)

I am attempting to remove "Round(" then in a second step
remove or truncate the ",0)". What I am after is the sheet and cell
reference
without the round function in the mix.

The challenge is that:
CellRef = Replace(ActiveCell.Formula, "Round(", "") does not replace
"Round(".
my guess is that XL does not want to remove "Round" as a function or
Replace only works for one character?

CellRef = Replace(ActiveCell.Formula, "R", "") works fine.

What is the issue that I am missing and/or what is the best solution?

TIA

EagleOne