Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arjan Arjan is offline

Default msgbox shown twice!

Hi all,

I'm working with a textbox on a userform. As the input in the textbox exeeds
200 a msgbox apperas which warns the user. However, it is only a warning as
every value is possible..

However, when I doi want to alter the value and therefor 'empty' the textbox
the msgbox appears again! How can I prevent this from happening?

Please find my code below...

any help is appreaciated!

Arjan Bregman
the Netherlands

Private Sub TextBox5_Change()
Dim planklengte19x100 As String

'hier wordt de breedte bepaald van de zelfbouwpallet is en deze waarde
wordt in "PALLET PRINT" gezet..

If TextBox5.Value <= 200 And TextBox5.Value 0 Then
planklengte19x100 = TextBox5.Value
Sheets("PALLETDATA").Range("D10") = planklengte19x100

Else
MsgBox "Let op: de ingevoerde breedte is meer dan 2.00 meter!",
vbQuestion, "Correct ingevoerd?"

Arjan Bregman

*****
the knowledge is always there, maybe hidden, but it is there..
*****