Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francis Hookham Francis Hookham is offline

Default How many sheets open?

The Workbook has several pages including "Pages" and Specs"

At any time several could be open and selected and it is necessary to get
back to a particular arrangement. I have not checked but I imagine "Custom
views." are saved in the computer whereas this worksheet will be used on
different computers.

It would be helpful to run a macro which would make sure two specific sheets
were open arranged vertically and one a specific sheet selected. The
following is ok if there was only one sheet open at the start. How do I
reduce the open sheets to only one as the first part of the macro?

Sub SpecsPageOrder()

Sheets("Specs").Select

ActiveWindow.NewWindow

Sheets("Pages").Select

ActiveWindow.Zoom = 75

Windows.Arrange ArrangeStyle:=xlVertical

Windows("Door schedule.xls:1").Activate

ActiveWindow.Zoom = 75

End Sub

Many thanks.