Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Simpson Robert Simpson is offline

Default Problem with ExportAsFixedFormat in Excel 2007

I have a fairly large worksheet in which I've set the page setup such that
it will fit 1 pages wide and 1 pages tall. The greyed out zoom level for
this sheet is 25%

When I select ExportAsFixedFormat, the resulting PDF is 44in x 34in in size,
scaled up exactly 4 times the size of the 11in x 8.5in landscape mode it was
originally intended for.

So it rather looks to me like the zoom level isn't being accounted for when
I call ExportAsFixedFormat from my application.

So my question is ... When I set the PageSetup object to fit 1 page high by
1 page tall, and the Zoom property is now "False" -- how can I determine
what the zoom level will be when its printed? Obviously Excel does it,
because it shows you the greyed out value -- but I don't see any obvious way
of fetching it or computing it myself.

Robert