Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank van Eijkelenburg Frank van Eijkelenburg is offline

Default automation and excel information

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup, if not, please direct me to the
right one. I want to know where I can find more specific information about using
automation in an mfc c++ application in combination with excel. There is for
instance the SaveAs call I can use within a workbook and I can see how many
arguments it takes (in the created headerfile), but not the possible values. And
what about all xl... constants (like xlInsideVertical, xlThin etc.)? Where can I
find the decimal values for these constants?

TIA,
Frank