Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default Error handling does not work

On Error GoTo SKIPERROR
skiperror:

Hi. Your code should work, but did you copy the code from the module as is?
The reason I ask is that the case of the two words "SkipError" are
different.
GoTo SKIPERROR should match the case "skiperror"
ie GoTo skiperror
If copied, this tells me you may have a problem elsewhere.

As an alternative...

Sub Demo()
On Error Resume Next
Range("M14:P20").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).De lete xlUp
On Error GoTo 0
[A18:J18] = [Transpose(N14:N23)]

HTH :)
Dana DeLouis
Windows XP & reluctantly using Excel 2007

"keri" wrote in message
ups.com...
On running this code;

On Error GoTo SKIPERROR

Range("M14:M20").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).De lete xlUp
Range("n14:n20").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).De lete xlUp
Range("O14:O20").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).De lete xlUp
Range("P14:P20").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).De lete xlUp

skiperror:
Range("a18") = Range("n14")
Range("b18") = Range("n15")
Range("c18") = Range("n16")
Range("d18") = Range("n17")
Range("e18") = Range("n18")
Range("f18") = Range("n19")
Range("g18") = Range("n20")
Range("h18") = Range("n21")
Range("i18") = Range("n22")
Range("j18") = Range("n23")

I get a run time error 1004 - No cells were found
I thought the skiperror would handle this but it doesn't - please tell
me where I am going wrong!