Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com mtm4300 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Click to Add Image

This works great.
Is there any way when another Image is added, that the previous Image is kept
visible. For instance, If the button is clicked 2 Times, Image1 (which became
visible after 1 click) and Image2 are both visible.

Dave Peterson wrote:
I added 10 images to a userform.

I named them Image1, Image2, ..., Image10.

Then I used this code behind the userform:

Option Explicit
Dim pCtr As Long
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim iCtr As Long

If pCtr = 10 Then
pCtr = 1
Else
pCtr = pCtr + 1
End If

For iCtr = 1 To 10
Me.Controls("Image" & iCtr).Visible = CBool(iCtr = pCtr)
Next iCtr
End Sub
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim iCtr As Long
For iCtr = 1 To 10
Me.Controls("image" & iCtr).Visible = False
Next iCtr
pCtr = 10 'next will be 1
End Sub

I have a userform with 10 images that are all not visible when the userform
is loaded. I have a command button that will make each image visible each

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
Message posted via OfficeKB.com