Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oggy Oggy is offline

Default Unloading userforms

On 12 May, 13:26, merjet wrote:
Each procedure goes with which UserForm?

Run "a" doesn't work for me. 'Call a' or 'a' (w/o the quotes) does.

You don't have to Unload a Userform. You can use Hide if you may want
to show it again.

It might help to say what you want to do.

Merjet

Thanks

I have written an estimating system where the user puts the infomation
into a spreadsheet via a userform. To make it easier for the user i
have 1 userform to enter the parts details, i userform to enter the
materials details and finally 1 userform for the labour details, this
then returns to a menu which is also a userform. My problem is that i
can only enter about 30 parts etc... then it will error 28 memory
stack is full. i have found the problem is the loading/unloding
userforms.

Addy