Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francis Hookham Francis Hookham is offline

Default Find in a column

Hi Norman

I have got back to this and have adapted it to find the specified number and
it ends up selecting (and colouring) the cell with:

With RngFound
MsgBox .Address(0, 0)
.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
.Select
End With

I don't want to select the cell - I need the row number as a pointer to the