Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Brazee Howard Brazee is offline

Default Trusted Publisher in Excel 2003

I used SelfCert.exe to make myself trusted, I ran it twice, once
saying I was Brazee, and once saying I was Howard Brazee.

But when I open my spreadsheet with medium security that is in:
C:\Documents and Settings\brazee\My Documents\home

I get the medium security dialog asking if I want to enable macros.

I look at Tools|Macros|Security|Trusted Publishers

and see brazee is a trusted publisher. Both check boxes are checked.

I found another spreadsheet I created a year ago (with macros), and it
appears to have the exact same settings. (That's when I learned
about SelfCert).

What am I missing?