Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Unload vs Hide

MainMenu.Visible = True 'Show the menu bar
MainMenu.Visible = False 'Hides the menu bar

Headcount.Hide 'Hides the UserForm
Headcount.Show 'Shos the UserForm
Unload Headcount 'Closes the UserForm

"CV323" wrote:

When I used this:

Headcount.Hide
MainMenu.Visible

The following error: "Function or interface marked as restricted..."

Then:
Headcount.Hide
MainMenu.Unhide

Error: "Method or data member not found"

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

The UserForm can use Hide and Show. The Controls on the UserForm and Tool
Bars use the <TypeControl.Visible = <Boolean 'True or False

"CV323" wrote:

I have 4 userforms

From the main menu - click on button1

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Headcount.Show
MainMenu.Hide
End Sub

Works Fine!
====
from the Headcount form, if you click on the MainMenu button

Private Sub CommandButton25_Click()
Headcount.Hide
MainMenu.Show
End Sub

I get Run-time Error: '400'
"Form already displayed, can't show modally"

In Properties, ShowModal = True

I'm stuck - I've also tried Load and Unload and cannot find a way around this.

Thanks for any help!