Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Birley Dave Birley is offline

Default Cleaning up the screen

I have noticed that when I edit data in multiple cells by deleting, and then
repair the background color of those cells, the "virtual" lines around the
cells I'v just repainted disappear. These aren't lines that I've defined as
belonging to the cells, these are cells that started out with no lines around
them beyond those provided on an empty WS. As I have made multiple tweaks of
this nature, the section where I am using background color is beginning to
look as though it has caught some exotic skin disease.

How do I get those virtual lines back?
--
Dave
Temping with Staffmark