Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Murph Murph is offline

Default Time Stamp in multiple cells

I am trying to place a time stamp in cell L2 if there is text inside of cells
F2:J2. This will be a reoccuring item that will happen in each row from row
1-500. This seems like it should be an easy thing to do but I can't wrap my
brain around it this morning.

The formula I have so far is simply:
=IF(F20,NOW(), )

This gives me a time stamp for only cell F2, but I need the formula to watch
from F2-J2. Thanks in advance.

"Mike" was kind enough to provide me with this to place into a worksheet
module in VBA. I was able to place this in a 'module' in Excel 2007, granted
it did not say 'worksheet module', just module. But I have no idea how to
make it work, it is not listed under my macros.

Obviously I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("F2:J2")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
If .Value < "" Then
Range("A1").Value = Format(Now(), "hh:mm:ss AM/PM")
End If
End With
End If
ws_exit: