Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default exporting VB files

Alternatively, give the workbook a unique name (RobsBook.xls) and place it
in each user's xlstart directory. It will open when Excel opens, but will
not overwrite anyone's personal.xls.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Rob,

Rather than overwriting someone else's Personal.xls file,
try creating and distrubuting an add-in.

For the creation, distribution and installation of an add-in,
see Jan Karel Pieterse's tutorial

Create Addins
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/DistributeMacro00.htm

---
Regards,
Norman
Microsoft Excel MVP

"RobH" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am trying to export some files from my personal.xls spreadsheet so
that they can be imported on other PC's. I can successfully export &
import both modules and class modules, but when I export a workbook it
saves it as a class and then imports it as a class.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob