Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Assembling Data of 100 Sheets in one Summary Sheet

Hi Akash,

Like Nick I have a problem understanding the
significance of your TextBox controls. Presumably,
others experienced similar difficulty because your
original post from 2 days ago does not appear to
have received any response.

To create a summary sheet containing the data from
the 100 sheets, see Ron de Bruin's sample code at:

Merge cells from all or some worksheets into one Master sheet
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Akash" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

I have a Worksheet with 100 Sheets

All the Sheet is named as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10......100

All the Sheets is having same format.

All the Sheets i have Two Columns

B & D
Column B Labels
Column D Text Box

In Each Sheet we have 24 Labels & 24 Text Boxes (Column C = Labels &
Column D = Keying area)

Now I want is to develop a macro through which i can accumulate
data in one sheet named as Summary.

Which shows data as

Form No| Client Name / Company| Location | Version

1 XYZ ABC India 1.1
2 WXY DEF USA 1.2
3 ZWX GHI Canada 1.3

I want to accumulate all the data of Sheet 1 to Sheet 100 present in
the entire
worksheet into a new Sheet Summary in the same workbook.

How to do that. I am in desperate need of this. awaiting for a
solution to this problem.

Thanks

Akash