Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TimK TimK is offline

Default sharing variables between form and module code

I need to coordinate execution between code based in Modules (accessed by
button driven macros) and events within form based code. I've defined
several public variables for this purpose, but the form based code doesn't
seem to be able to see the variables defined as public in the module and vice
versa. I haven't found anything else to use other than maybe using some
cells in the spreadsheet for this purpose. Can someone tell me if there is
something I can use within VBA to do what I want?