Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Microsmith Microsmith is offline

Default UserForm image stays when form is dragged to another area

I have a spreadsheet with about 8 worksheets. I display only one at a time,
the sheet displayed is based on procedures invoked on the spreadsheet and
forms. When I load a form, I set Application.ScreenUpdating to false so the
worksheets in the background can be unhid and unprotected to perform the
procedure. When the form is closed all of the worksheets except one is
re-hidden and all are reprotected.

I noticed when I use Office 2003 an image of the form remains if the user
drags the form to another location on the screen. It doesn't disapear until
the form is closed or the user performs a click commandbutton. I know the
problem has to do with screen updating being disabled but I can't figure out
how to "refresh" the screen when the user finishes dragging the form. I
tried "mouseup" thinking when the user releases the form it would invoke an
event to turn screen updating on and then turning it back off, but that
didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Brad Smith