Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bruise[_3_] Bruise[_3_] is offline

Default Need help with program locking up

I have an Excel program that contains approximately 35 sheets and more than
8MB of info. There are about 350 people that have access to it.

The program is located on a server. I have given access privileges (Read
Only) to everyone, except for 7 staff, who have read/write.

My problem is that the seven people who have r/w are in two different
locations. When one logs off the program, it periodically locks the program
up so no one can log in. We have to call out server people to reset
everything so we can access it. The program is important and it's run 24/7.

Is anyone familiar with this or have any idea what may be causing it and,
even more importantly, how to stop it??

Any help would truly be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Mark