Vikki

Default Gridline problem

I am using Excel 2002 and it used to work fine when printing gridlines. I am
using a Brother MFC printer and the gridlines used to print fine when I had
it connected through a serial port. I've recently switched it to a USB cable
and now gridlines never print, all I get is a outline around my entire area,
but nothing in between. I contacted Brother and they said they thought this
was a software issue. I'm not so sure, but thought I would try this anway.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I have checked
to print gridlines under File, Page Setup. When I display it on the screen
it looks perfect, but does not print the way it displays. Thanks!