Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default ProgramEntries.Show 1 causes errors...but no error message given?

if ProgramEntries is a userform, then you need to take out the "1".

ProgramEntries.Show

is Command Button 10 on the SAME userform???? if so, you're already
showing it if they're able to click it.....

if ProgramEntries is a 2nd userform you're trying to show, you might
need to hide the 1st one, first.
hope this helps
susan

On May 9, 10:37 am, wrote:
ProgramEntries.Show 1 causes VBA to open up in break mode and
highlight the command. VBA does not give any error messages and there
is no error in the statement I providing VBA (I think). I can't
figure out what the heck is wrong with my command. Any ideas?

Private Sub CommandButton10_Click()
ProgramEntries.Show 1
End Sub

Command Button 10 is on a UserForm.