Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Runtime 28 - Out of stack space

Are you hiding the user form or are you unloading it. Unloading the form will
clear out the stack. Other than that post your code an dmaybe we will be able
to spot something.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Oggy" wrote:

On 8 May, 21:57, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
This-.com wrote:
That article says it only applies to XL 5.0. Is it still a proble in 2003
Version 11
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"JW" wrote:
Have a look <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/111867"here</a.

Oggy wrote:
Hi

I have written a macro in Excel 2003 and everything seems to works as
exspected, but accasionly i get the following error message

Runtime error 28 Out of stack space

Does anyone know what it is and is there a code i can add to my macro
to fix it?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

My code opens a userform, which a user fills out and then on the
comand button it takes the infomation and places it in a spreadsheet
and the opens another userform. This happens three times and then goes
back to the menu.

The error happened after about 30 loops

Thanks for all your help