Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oggy Oggy is offline

Default Runtime 28 - Out of stack space

On 8 May, 21:57, Jim Thomlinson <James_Thomlin...@owfg-Re-Move-
This-.com wrote:
That article says it only applies to XL 5.0. Is it still a proble in 2003
Version 11
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"JW" wrote:
Have a look <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/111867"here</a.

Oggy wrote:
Hi

I have written a macro in Excel 2003 and everything seems to works as
exspected, but accasionly i get the following error message

Runtime error 28 Out of stack space

Does anyone know what it is and is there a code i can add to my macro
to fix it?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

My code opens a userform, which a user fills out and then on the
comand button it takes the infomation and places it in a spreadsheet
and the opens another userform. This happens three times and then goes
back to the menu.

The error happened after about 30 loops

Thanks for all your help