Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] adeel.ahmad@gmail.com is offline

Default automatically using VBA code in Sheet 1

On May 8, 3:00 pm, JW wrote:
Just sent it back to you.

wrote:
On May 8, 2:35 pm, JW wrote:
Sure.

wrote:
On May 8, 2:21 pm, wrote:
Move the code into the ThisWorkbook module and place it in the
Workbook_Open event. Or, you could rename the macro Auto_Open and it
should fire when the workbook is opened.

Hope this helps.

wrote:
I have written the code in sheet one but when i open excel nothing
happens. Excel should ask the user if he wants to start the program
but it doesnt do anything. But if the toggle through manually through
the code in Sheet1 it works perfectly.

What do i need to do so that it starts automatically when ever i open
excel.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

AAA

its still not working.. is it possible for me to send u the file. im
sure itll take u a min to figure out
thanks,

aaa

i sent it to your email triad.rr.. thanks

Thanks its workin but needs slight adjustment. Please check your
email.

aaa